Sunday, April 10, 2011

Back in Action!!

I have been missing in action!!  My computer was getting fixed for the past week and a half (I have been slightly lost without it). I was told that the computer would be done by Wednesday.  On Thursday when I realized that I hadn't received an update I call up to see what the status was.  That was when I was informed that it "should" be done on Friday.  So, on Friday I called up on my walk home and of course was put on a hold for a good ten minutes.  I ended up stopping by since it was on my way home.  That was when I was told again that it would be done later that night or by 10 a.m. on Saturday.  Well, I never received a called on Saturday......I finally got the phone call today.  Needless to say I am glad I no longer need to deal with that frustration and I have my computer back. (sigh)

I feel awful that I haven't blogged in over two weeks! I feel that I have been neglecting The Meaningful Smile!

Painting by: Anat Ronen

I hope to blog everyday now!  However, it does seem a bit difficult to do after a long day of work!  The new job is going well.  The days fly by since they are filled with so much to do and the hours are long.  So, unfortunately that last thing I want to do when I get home is turn on the computer (since I have been on one all day).

I hope to keep the promise to myself to blog at least every other day....


No comments:

Post a Comment