Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Where has the time gone....


I have been missing in action for 3 1/2 months now.  I have no real excuse for not blogging.  All I can say is that I had fallen off the horse and now I am trying to get back on it.

This past weekend I travelled up to Maine for a lovely weekend with some dear friends. On my 9 1/2 hour car ride up, Hillary and I were talking about her blog Shopahillic.  She blogs about shopping experiences, fashion trends, and whatever else may come to mind.  I informed her that I too have or should I say had a blog.

And that is when it hit me! I need to get back to blogging! Why did I stop? I enjoy writing. I enjoy making others smile. So, why the heck did I give up on it?

Perhaps, it was the craziness of the new job and the fact that I am miserable within this new position.  I became proactive again in the job search, but nothing has fallen on my plate; therefore, I began to lose sight and patience.  With the frustration of not being able to find the "right fit" I began to shettler myself.  I became less socialable (which may be hard for some of you to believe) and kept to myself.

But now I have finally snapped out it! I am no longer in a rut. I just need to be patient and keep telling myself that something (a job) will come around when the time is right....

So, expect to see more postings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment