Thursday, January 27, 2011

What is Your Vision?

On Monday remember when I discussed THE SECRET?  Well, throughout the book/dvd there is discussion of creating a vision board.  The point of the vision board to the place words and/or pictures of things you would like to have in life.  Once you have accomplished/received a vision you then take it off the board.  I.E. Up until last April I had "Job" on my vision board because I was going to be losing my current position and I was actually PROMOTED!

Here are some examples of vision boards that I found on Google :


Here is my very own personal Vision Board:

I know that it is a little hard to read, but my board has: happy & healthy everyday, money, an ideal balance, happiness, energy, health, inspiration, to connect with myself, motivation, family forever, believe: trust your instincts, total serenity, smile, live, and some quotes.

If you decide to create your own vision board make sure to make it your own personal style!  I decided to put mine on a picture board because my favorite sayings are on it: "Cherish Yesterday, Live for Today, Dream of Tomorrow" & "Believe in Yourself".  Once your have completed your board make sure that you display it somewhere where you will see it EVERYDAY!  I hope you fun making your board and while you are doing it make sure you pour yourself a glass of wine because you deserve it! 

1 comment:

  1. You are so talented and stylish and you can tell by your board! It is beautiful my dear! <3

    ReplyDelete