Wednesday, February 9, 2011

He Melts My Heart


My soon-to-be 3 year old nephew, Toriano, sure does know how to melt my heart.  I woke up Saturday morning with a voice message from him.  Normally, I would have answered; however, I was in Tahoe which is three hours behind Massachusetts.  Most naturally the first thing I did when I woke up was listen to his voicemail.
I hear this adorable voice say:
"Hi. Call me back. I miss you. Love you. Bye."
Of course I saved it and have listened to again and again!  I mean how could I not!?!? Just hearing his voice makes me smile.  I called him back - O.K. I really called his father and he put Toriano on speaker phone.
Once again I hear that lovable voice:
"When are you going to come visit me?"
Oh, it broke my heart to tell him in another month!
After our conversation I began thinking how much I missed him and his sister.  Would I really be able to last another month before I got to see them again? Ha-ha, nope!  I caved and decided to go home this weekend!
I may be single and not have a "Valentine", but now I have two!  I can't wait to shower the two of them with Valentines!  Of course, now all excited about going home I wanted to share with Toriano that I will get to see him soon!  I called last night and I heard him in the back ground....
"Casey is coming to see me this weekend, from New York."
Ah (sigh) that boy knows how to get me everytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment