Thursday, February 3, 2011

Smile

So, I have been down and out for the past few days with a lovely respiratory infection.  Today is my first day back to reality and the real world....While I was at home I would wake up from my naps and I thought about blogging, but then I thought about what the hell I would write about because I for one was not a happy camper!

Today, I want to share some quotes about smiling....

"Sometimes just a smile on our face can help to make this world a better place. Stand up for the things that are right. Try to talk things out instead of fight. Lend a hand when you can, get involved this is good. You can help to make a difference in your neighborhood."
- Robert Alan-

"Most smiles are started by another smile."
-Frank A. Clark-

"Smile at each other, smile at your wife, smile at your husband, smile at your children, smile at each other -- it doesn't matter who it is -- and that will help you to grow up in greater love for each other."
-Mother Theresa-

"A smile cures the wounding of a frown."
-William Shakespeare-

"There are hundreds of languages in the world but a smile speaks them all."
-Unknown-

No comments:

Post a Comment